How should I store my products?
To maintain your products in tip top condition they are best stored in a cool dark place. Please see individual product listings for additional instructions.
Allergens and Ingredients
Do your products contain allergens?
For details of any allergen contained in our products please go to the relevant product page which details all ingredients and highlights any allergen containing ingredients
Are your products suitable for vegans/vegetarians?
Whilst a number of our products contain ingredients which make them unsuitable for vegans/vegetarians the majority do not. Nuts are a great food for vegetarians and vegans alike as they are a great source of many nutrients, in particular fibre and protein.
- Full nutritional details are listed alongside each individual product along with confirmation of whether the product is suitable for vegans/vegetarians.
Is all of your packaging recyclable?
Here at Sun Valley, we believe in long-term sustainability and we aim to stick to the mantra of reduce, reuse and recycle in our packaging.
- We have an active programme looking at ways in which we can reduce packaging, especially the use of plastic and working with suppliers to find recyclable solutions that keep our products fresh and safe.
- We use recycled materials in our packaging as much as possible. Our cardboard cartons and cases are produced from 100% recycled card, and many other card items are created from sustainably-sourced materials.
We are pleased to confirm that our new Sun Valley bagged nuts and cards have resulted in an overall packaging reduction of 20% on these lines with no change to portion sizes.
- All of our cards, cartons and cases are recyclable.
- Our barpots are 100% recyclable – this includes the foil seal.
- Our big jars are 100% recyclable and also fantastically useful for storage so we would encourage you to reuse the jars whether in the kitchen, the study or the shed.
- Unfortunately our bags are not yet recyclable.
How do I get in touch?
- You can call us on 0800 917 8181 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stockists (TRADE ONLY)
Where can I buy your products?
If you would prefer to buy your products from a wholesaler or distributor please contact us and we will be able to provide a list of current stockists.
Shipping and delivery
How long does shipping take?
If you’re ordering within the UK you can expect to receive your order within 3 - 5 days.
How much are your shipping costs to a UK address?
All orders over £15 on our sunvalleyshop will be shipped free of charge. Anything under £15 will incur a delivery cost of £3.99.
I still haven’t received my order, when can I expect it?
If you’re having issues with your order or haven’t received your order please email email@example.com with your order number and someone from our team will be able to investigate. Please bear in mind that orders placed after 2pm on a Friday will be processed the following Monday, unless it is a Bank Holiday in which case the order will be processed Tuesday. We are unfortunately unable to offer specific time slot deliveries.
- Delivery is to the UK only. We are unfortunately unable to deliver to the Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland at the current time within the standard rate – please call us for a delivery quote.
- Sun Valley do not accept responsibility for damage to goods in transit. By proceeding with an order, you are agreeing to these terms and are accepting this liability.
- We will only ship product with at least 1 month's shelf life remaining, giving you time to enjoy your purchase.
What type of payment do you accept?
You can pay by Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, JCB and Apple Pay. Alternatively you can use your PayPal account.
Will I receive an order confirmation email?
Yes, a confirmation email will be sent as soon as your order has been placed. If you haven’t received it (please also check your junk email just in case) then please contact us.
Complaints & returns
- If you have a complaint in the first instance please email our customers service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I change or cancel my order?
Unfortunately we’re unable to cancel orders once they’ve been processed. However, if you have made a mistake on your order, please contact us and we will do our best to help. If the items you have ordered are not available, we will contact you by e-mail or phone (if you have given us details). You will then have the option to choose an alternative item or to cancel your order. Should you choose to cancel your order due to products ordered not being available, we will refund the sum deducted by us as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order.
- Unfortunately we’re unable to cancel orders or offer refunds once they’ve been processed. However if you have a complaint and the goods you have received are damaged or imperfect items you should contact us to arrange for the products to be returned.
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- We aim to ship product with at least one month's shelf life remaining. We will only offer refunds on the basis of short shelf life if the product delivered has less than one month's shelf life remaining on receipt.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Customer Services, Georgia Ave, Bromborough, CH62 3RD, United Kingdom.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: Customer Services, Georgia Ave, Bromborough, CH62 3RD, United Kingdom.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance as we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.